Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to the Consumerium test wiki
- The Wikibase Repository component allows a wiki to work as a repository for structured data much like Wikidata.
- The Wikibase Client allow (multiple) wikis to access a Wikibase Repository. The client can work only with repository databases it can access directly so they must be on the same machine or use remote secure connection to the database server or the database to be on the same load balancer.
The installation instructions assume you are installing the dependencies with Composer, a PHP package manager that makes the installation of dependencies easy.
The data model of Wikibase
- The data model used in Wikibase (thorough, though not technically binding) and the primer on the data model (quick access/primer)
Extensions useful in conjunction with Wikibase
- mw:Extension:ArticlePlaceholder makes article placeholders from repository data and invites users to create the article.
- mw:Extension:UniversalLanguageSelector is recommended to work in conjunction with Wikibase for user comfort.
- mw:Extension:Babel allows the user's Babel statements about their level of language proficiencies to modify which languages are preferred when viewing Wikibase data.